Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So I'm here...

Sorry it took so long to update this damn thing, but we've basically had a fight to the death with Comcast. Anyways, I made it to Boston after a 15 hour road trip on Friday. Two things I could not have made that trip without: 1. my Dad 2. Simon & Garfunkel's Greatest Hits (haha). My apartment is great and the move went fairly well. I was pretty sad at first but then I quickly realized how dumb that was considering that I now live in BOSTON. My roommates are Kat and Rachele and are two nice ladies from New York and Ohio, respectively. I live right across from the Somerville Hospital, a block down from the fire department, and next door to a cop. I think we're ready for just about everything. We spent the day today navigating the ins and outs of the Boston Public Transportation system. We only almost went the wrong way once, so you'll have to wait for a good "Robyn gets lost" story. I've got my orientation on Thursday and start class the same night at Tufts. Tomorrow I go to meet with my advisor/teacher/head of my program/assistanceship guy, so I hope we get along.

The weather: beautiful sunshine and mid-70's. Very comfortable for my jeans & t-shirt style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home