Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's like MTV cribs, but not really.

I'm sick of describing what my room looks like, so here are some pictures! Next time you ask me what my room looks like, I'm just going to refer you to this handy description.

Notice my bed is right under the window. I can see into my neighbors windows and they can see me too. Kinda creepy huh? As many of you know, I was sometimes awakened by my neighbor (Sara, haha) late at night. Luckily she moved.

Also notice that hot LOST poster that was given to me by two special Laurens last year for my b-day :)


Here's my messy desk. The door on the left goes into the entryway and the one on the right is my closet.

I think i've got at least one thing from everybody - whether it be international art (thanks Karlie, Zach, and VA) a big crab hat (Jason & Elaine) or a tiny replica of Cutler Hall (hello to my favorite OU ladies). All of that stuff definately makes me feel more at home!

And the other wall. Not too fancy. That other door leads into the little alcove near the kitchen. Yes I have two doors to my room. No, I don't use both of them.

What else of note have I done this week... Oh! I met one of my new doctors and she was wonderful, which is very important, we're a team afterall :).

I started my job at Pier 1 and I'm already not too jazzed about it. I hate trying to make people buy crap that they don't need. My manager even said "there is nothing sold in Pier 1 that people actually need". So I just have to pretend that I'm super excited that I'm working there, which I can do (I worked at the mall, remember?).

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What book is on your bed? It better be a good one! And unattended water becomes stagnant and breeding ground for miskitos.
~Kyle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home