Thursday, September 29, 2005

riding on the metro-o-o

It's the tiny details of life that I always find amusing. This is my favorite part of my ride on the T (which is the subway, FYI). My line is mostly underground which means that the scenery consists of random sparks that fly off the top of the train, wires attached to a concrete wall, and kids with Ipods waiting for trains that haven't come yet. My little moment of joy comes when we pop up over the Charles river and get to look at the city. This lasts only for a minute or so before we go back underground. The pic is a little fuzzy because I was taking it from inside the T car. It was kind of stormy today, hence the clouds. The other side of the river has a building that is shaped and painted like R2D2. I'm not joking. I think it's part of the Museum of Science. I'll try to get a picture of that on my next ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home