Sunday, October 09, 2005

my blog it is a-changin'

I changed my blog around so it looks a little prettier. I'm going to go tour about some more when it stops raining and I'll be able to put some more pictures of the ci-tay up. I don't hate Boston, I swear. I was just a little homesick last week - but i'm over it thanks to the help of some good friends (you know who you are :). The Red Sox lost on Friday (haha) so I got to watch my football game on Saturday night. LOST was also on later that night so I caught most of it.

This week i'll be spending most of my time writing a huge paper about media messages and my disease. It's amazing to think that a million people in the U.S. have some form of IBD but most people don't even know what it is! If you have some time to spare and want to educate yourself about Ulcerative Colitis, check out the
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation website. Then TALK TO ME ABOUT IT! I'll persuade you to join my cause :). I get Thursday night off of class because it's Yom Kippur, holla! Also, I need a good book to read so give me recommendations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home