Thursday, October 06, 2005

what i hate about boston.

Sometimes a girl just wants something that reminds her of home. Am I a little homesick...YES. What would I be doing on a typical Wednesday night at 9:00pm? I'd be with Jason, Elaine and VA watching LOST. Since I don't get home from class until 10pm on Wednesdays now, I have to tape the damn show and talk to them about it later. Tonight I came home from class, turned on the video, and what do I find? LOST? NO! The f*cking RED SOX game! Arrgggh! The icing on the cake to an annoying day.

As much as it's the little things that I sometimes enjoy about living here the tiny things also aggravate the HELL out of me. We can also never get the OSU football games. We're not in the right "region". I could care less about baseball, I want my football. I cannot WAIT to get home for Thanksgiving where I can see my family and friends. Damn, am I grumpy today or what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home