Monday, October 10, 2005

My first visitor!

I have just learned from a very reliable source (aka the man himself), that ZACH IS COMING TO BOSTON! He's coming a few days before I leave to come home, so we are flying back to Ohio together! I'll be spending the next few weeks planning all kinds of fun and interesting things for us to do. Some ideas: sneaking into the Harvard library, throwing a bag of Tazo tea into the Boston Harbor and taking obscene pictures at the plethora of historical sites in the city. This series of grand events will of course be documented on both of our blogs (check out: Malaysian Madness).

It will also be Harry Potter movie weekend when he's here and we WILL be attending HP themed events. Maybe Harry and the Potters will play again....

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Zach, you just made my week!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

Robyn,
Boston is going to be freaking amazing and crazy!! I can't wait!! I feel like it's Christmas I'm so excited! Also, I love that you used the pee mud picture... it's only an addition to the horrific photo library of me that the internet is now collecting (see my blog, I've added another photo!) Whatever you plan I will love, and then we get to fly home together, woo woo!
Zach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home