Monday, March 27, 2006

happy birthday TO ME!


My 23rd birthday was a definately a good one. It came in three parts not entirely because I'm a brat and wanted three birthday parties, but because I'm a heathen child of divorce (thanks mom and dad :) and I have friends who live out of town. Part one consisted of dinner with Mom and Pat at Friday's, which was lovely, followed by an appearance from J&E for our usual Wednesday night LOST viewing.

Part II was on Thursday night. I had dinner with Dad, Shell, and Pat. That was also very nice. I have to add that because it was my birthday, at my dinners I have allowed myself to indulge on the "no-no's" of my diet. I had plenty of alcohol, sugar, onions, peppers and ICE CREAM (not all at once of course).

Part III convened on Saturday with Van, Jason, and Elaine driving out to the far reaches of the Earth (a.k.a. Delaware) to go out to dinner with me. We went to bag of nails and had a delicious dinner, lots of vodka sours, and a rousing game of 20 questions, haha! Then we went back to my house and watched "13 going on 30" which I thorougly enjoyed (1) because I was sauced and (2) because I've got a HUGE friend crush on Jennifer Garner.

Overall I had a great birthay, Thanks everybody!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

Happy B-day Robyn!! It is late, but technically not really because you're living in the past and I'm in the future! haha
I'm glad you had a good one, and it was nice to see a pic of VA! Where has she been??? Alright, talk to you soon baby, it's nice to know you are now officially more of an alcoholic than me!! isnt that crazy??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home