Wednesday, February 08, 2006

my joy


Do you ever just have one of those days where nothing can touch you? More specifically a day where you just feel fucking great! I'm having one of those days. On days like this I say I have "my joy". I slept in late, and then danced around the house for an hour or so to "Do Wa Diddy" by Manfred Man. I think I was trying to imitate Turk & Janitor's air band performance of "More than a feelin" from last night's Scrubs. Let me tell you, I'm pretty talented.

Days like this are great, because I feel hopeful about the future. It's easier to be patient when you feel good and you're on LOADS of prozac. I might even have a job interview in the next few days, we'll see how it goes! I'll appologize to anyone who talks to me in the next few hours in advance: I'll probably sing "Do Wa Diddy" to you, I may even dance. :)

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

I need to download that!! Or someone can put it on my special CD!! :)

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Good to know someone else has had an amazing day!! I love days like these. Hope you have one tomorrow too!!

Peace from deh Pirate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home