Thursday, January 26, 2006

oh yea, i have a blog...

Oops. Well January is almost over, and I can hardly believe it. I have been spending most of my time at home reading books. This month I've gone through: The Celestine Prophecy (re-read, still f*cking great book), Dracula, The Historian and The Alchemist.

To the left (or above, depending on how this reads) is the neediest kitty in the ENTIRE world, Mia. I love her dearly. Every morning I wake up and she is either staring at me (kind of creepy), or laying on the pile of dirty clothes on the floor. She proceeds to follow me from room to room. She likes to jump on my feet, watch me brush my teeth, play with my knitting needles, and type on the computer. Isn't she lovely?

I had an interview with a temp agency this morning. It's not the grandest thing in the world, but it will hopefully lead to a job, we'll see. My fingers hurt from the battery of typing tests I was subjected to. I'll hopefully post stuff more regularly now that things are picking up a little around here.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

it's warm in ohio... well, for january. what the f? when i get back it will probably be the coldest winter in the history of mankind... even colder than the ice age!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Erin said...

awww kitty!!!! She kinda looks like my Roark!!! Meow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home