Monday, March 13, 2006

roby might have a jobby

So I shouldn't say anything because I might not get it... but I might have a job soon. I interviewed with an organization called Road of Life today. It's a non-profit that basically designed a health curriculum for 4th graders with the aim of teaching them cancer preventing habits, i.e. not smoking, nutrition, exercise. The job is thru Americorps so I won't be getting paid much at all, but WHO CARES!! The org. is awesome and if I get the job *fingers crossed* I would actually be doing something worthwhile with my time. My interview went really well (I think) and I might have scared the guy because I was so excited about the job. Ha! Anyways, I won't know until next Monday if I get the job or not. If I don't get it, I might be slightly destroyed (for a day at least). LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST!

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Gem said...

Good luck!!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Zach G said...

You're totally gonna get it! In Malay they say, "Semoga berjaya!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home