Sunday, April 23, 2006

my week

I could not think for a clever title for this post! So I worked my first 40 hour week this past week, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. At work I'm basically a glorified proofreader, but I get to listen to my headphones while working, so I'm cool with it. The Chase building is like a mall (I can't get away from the damn mall!). It's got a mini-mart, dry cleaners, Starbucks, Xerox place, and two cafeterias. It might even have it's own gravitational pull.

Anyways, now that I'm busy all the time studying for my GRE re-take (yes, I am a math genius!), working, and spending quality time with friends I am content. It's a very nice feeling. :) Yea!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

I'm glad to know things are going well Nybor. Is Chase hiring? I need a job when I come home until I figure out my master plan...

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Zach G said...

I'm a little disappointed in your lack of comments on my blog woman! :) Get on it, say something! I check obsessively only to continue being saddened by your lack of interest...

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Erin said...

contentment...that must be nice. If you could see me you'd know I was turned green with envy. Well at least their was a small tinge of green. Yeah for Robyn!!!!

Peace from deh pirate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home