Friday, October 14, 2005

"nothing lasts forever in the cold [October] rain"


(I think if you can name all of the songs that I pull my blog titles from, you should get a prize. I think Pat may be the only one who is up to the challenge.)

Oh yes, it's been raining like a MF for about a week or so now in Beantown. I did a little coloring (to the right) because that's all my frazzled brain can handle after spending my time buried in journal articles.

It was freezing in our apartment so we had a roommate meeting about whether or not to turn on the heat. After a unanimous vote in favor of warmth, the chicks belows us turned on their heat. Many of you may remember from science class that heat rises, so hurray! I'm warm and I don't have to pay for it, rock!

I was supposed to go dancing last night so I reluctantly dragged myself in the rain to the other side of the world to meet with some nice ladies from my program. Being on the other side of the world, I had to make sure I got home before the buses and T stopped running. I got to dance a total of zero hours and zero minutes because the DJ showed up late and I had to leave, bummer.

Lots of people have been asking about my classes. I really like them and am connecting with the material. I read this stuff and think "wow, that happened to me!". I think that besides cultivating my mind it's helping me to deal with my own health issues, and that is always great. Someday i'm going to write down my disease story and make millions upon millions of dollars. This can happen as soon as people aren't afraid to talk about their colons :). Back to work!

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

Is it flooding in Beantown?? Why is it called Beantown? I really like your coloring skills. Do you know of a program like paint for macs?? Life would be perfect if I had one... I'm not high tech, I don't need photoshop... just little old paint! Maybe I'll email microsoft and ask if they make paint compatible to macs, haha... I bet that would be the first request ever! Take care and stay dry... although being wet ain't so bad ;)!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Gem said...

Jube just asked me (like 2 seconds ago) what I thought of Guns and Roses. He said, "I think they are one of the greatest rock groups of the 80s." I didn't answer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home