Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'M DONE!


Guess where I no longer go to school? EMERSON!!!! Yea!!!! I'm done with the unprofessional nature of the entire organization, as well as some (definately not all) of the students. I had my last presentation tonight. I have to turn in my final group paper, and I had a wicked good group, so I think it's A worthy.

I might have a guy taking over my lease, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and more people coming in until he actually signs the paper and my name is off of the thing for good. I'm going to lose some money, but it's better than having to pay for an apartment I'm not living in.

Pat and I are getting along well, he's helping me out quite a bit. He's helped me clean the apartment and made me food on several occasions. What a good brother! I guess we are making up for lost time when I didn't see him for three months. Anyways, I hope we continue to enjoy each other for the next few days. He's been really patient with all my school work. This weekend I'll actually be able to show him around a little instead of making him swiffer the kitchen floor. :)

I'M DONE WITH EMERSON!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Gem said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home