Monday, December 12, 2005

Brother Bear

An update on my dear auntie: I have a line of amazing strong women in my family (we call it "being a Kokinda", my great grandmother's last name). Currently, Aunt Rita is stable. The internal bleeding stopped, and they were able to perform surgery to calm her insides down a bit. She is still on a respirator for now, but is doing much better than on Saturday night.

In other news, my parents have sent my brother here to "keep an eye on me" until I move. Translation = Make sure she eats, and doesn't have a nervous breakdown. He will be here a little shy of two weeks, so that should get interesting. He doesn't have anything better to do, because he's on break from school. He can wander around and look at all the old stuff around here, he likes that crap, and since this is Boston, there's a plethora of it. I'll keep ya'll updated on whether or not we kill each other in the next week or so. I can't wait to get out of here!

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

Get better and come visit me in Malaysia this summer... I'm trying to stay for a year, but you're the first person I've told of this news! We'll see, you're gonna be fine! Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home