Monday, October 24, 2005

french toast

Rachele and I went to Paris this weekend! Here we are riding the Vespa we rented. You can see the Eiffel Tower in the background. Tom Cruise was there proposing to Katie Holmes, we ran them over. Ok so I'm totally lying. I could see Gem's face turning red with anger that Imight have come to France and didn't stop by to visit her :).

We took this picture at the Kotex feminine products booth at the Regatta. The pictures of the actual race looked like tiny ants rowing a boat, so I opted for Paris instead. The Regatta was cool, we basically singed up for a bunch of free stuff. Rachele won 100 free skymiles from Delta, which means nothing. I won a luggage tag, which means even less. The rain has come back, and we're going to get spanked by hurricane Wilma tomorrow, yuck. But it's mid-term week so it's better that i'm inside working on my super-involved paper anyways.

We didn't end up going back to the pumpkin-lighting thing because it was pouring down rain. This weekend is Halloween, and I am still sans costume. I'm sure i'll figure something out. It's only a few more weeks until I can stick it to Pier 1 and never ever go back. They think I am a slave or something - I don't like it. I'd much rather be hanging out with my favorite ladies in the Provost's office. Ok back to work...

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Zach G said...

I love that postcard!! Haha, the berets might be my favorite part. Did you eat any baguettes?? Can we speak with French accents the entire time I'm in Boston? Huh huh huh... oui oui! Rosa Parks died on my bday, isn't that sad. Oh yea, CNN said that Boston is windier than the Windy City (Chicago)... we better get those reflective heating suits to wear while I'm in town... it's important to stay warm, but more important to look good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home