Monday, November 28, 2005

Blessed am I

(I couldn't help the improper Yoda grammar, i just saw the third Star Wars again.) Anyways I just got back into Boston. I don't know if the air pressure in my ears hasn't stabilized yet, or it's just the exhaustion but i'm feeling quite loopy. Hence it is the perfect time to make a quick "holla" (as Pat would say) to all of my wonderful friends. I was feeling quite under the weather for the duration of my visit to Ohio. I am blessed to know the lovely people that I do, in that although I was sick and fairly grumpy they came and entertained me. So, I still got to do most of the things that I wanted to do including: saying goodbye to Zach (I miss you already!), spending some quality LOST time with Elaine, Jason, and my lovely life partner Ms. Lauren Michelle, and ponder deep thoughts with Kyle. I also have to send love to my mom and brother because let's face it, I was a HUGE pain in the ass :). So before I pass out, THANKS EVERYONE! I'll see you at Christmas, I promise to be more well behaved (and awake, haha).

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Zach G said...

Baby, just think, in 6 months, I'll be back to swoop you up in my arms, my thick, golden arms, and then you won't need a life partner anymore. Don't worry, I'm going to make you all better, because nobody puts baby in Boston!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home