Saturday, October 29, 2005

you've got to be kidding...

What you see in the picture is not a clever Photoshop trick. It is actually SNOWING here! What the hell! It's only October! On the bright side, if it's snowing it's completely justifiable to turn the heat on.

I finally finished my wicked long midterm paper, it ended up being 24 pages long! I got my one day of zoning out, and now I have to start on my next paper due Thursday. One of my friends said "I think we'll be glad that we DID this [graduate school], but not that we're DOING this".

Sidebar: Is anyone else mad that the movie version of "Queen of the Damned" combines "The Vampire Lestat" and "Queen of the Damned" into one thing, and also add some stuff that never happened in the book? Also, I think Lestat's singing voice is actually Jonathan Davis from Korn. ew.

Whatever... off the the worst job ever! That's right, Pier 1!

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Zach G said...

I hope it snows when I visit!! I would love to see snow before I move to the tropics!! Let's have a snowball fight!

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You truly are a Bostonian...you've already picked up on their jargon!! "wicked"!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home