Monday, November 21, 2005

This is the true story of two blogs...


picked to come together in a city brimming with history, to see what happens when two good friends stop being polite, (not like we were ever polite to begin with) and start getting real! Ok this picture is especially for Gem... GUESS WHERE I AM? The Boston Real World House! Yes, this counts as a historical landmark. The house was actually kind of disappointing. It's now a community center. We looked in all the windows and I think we freaked out the lady who was inside. :)


To check out an extremely detailed account of mine and Zach's adventures over the past few days, check out Zach's Blog . Let me just say I am one tired chick. We walked EVERYWHERE and saw EVERYTHING. The most interesting part to me was the Granary Cemetary, which is a stop off the freedom trail. Many of you know I have a peculiar interest in cemetaries, and this particular cemetary was no exception. Some of the stones were from the 1600's! I think the oldest one we saw was 1668.

Benjamin Franklin's parents were buried here, along with Paul Revere. Zach's two fingers are supposed to signify the "two if by sea" saying. We also saw Paul Revere's house, the Old North Church, and all kinds of other historical stuff. I'll show you more pictures when I am less tired.

Ok i'm off to bed. I'm flying home tomorrow, so I need my rest!

3 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Zach G said...

I love that our blogs finally consumated their relationship... will they have a baby blog that will, I don't know, talk about its manifesto!! Down with the Greek life! Phi Beta Die!!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Frankie said...

Hey!

Where is that house located?

I live in Boston too, and I an curious...

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Gem said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, and what a great picture! I remember the moments I shared with Elka (was that really her name??), Genesis, and Montana, not to mention Sean and the other boys. Although I have to say I didn't remember it looking so boring. I guess they always used pictures of it all lit up at night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home