Wednesday, November 23, 2005

O-H-I-O

Yes, I'm home. I got yelled at this morning by Zach because I didn't post a new blog yet. I am totally wiped out tho. I think the days in the hospital, running around with Zach, and our full day of travel has finally caught up with me. I hope to spend the rest of the evening in front of the fireplace wrapped up in a deliciously warm blanket. It's snowing here, the ground is almost covered! Tomorrow we will head up to Sandusky and Port Clinton to see the familia for Thanksgiving. Ok i'm going back to my warm fireside seat! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

Nice, however, I'm the perpetrator because I haven't updated my blog!! It's last on my list... I'm insanely busy!

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Gem said...

Hey Rob, I talked to my mom on the phone last night, and she told me that she really likes your blog! She wants me to tell you that she hopes you're feeling better! (P.S. I like your blog too)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home