Saturday, November 19, 2005

Free at last...

So, after a sigmiodoscopy, 3 enemas, a CT scan, a chest x-ray, numerous blood tests,a BLOOD TRANSFUSION (what!) and three nights in the hospital, I'M HOME! Well I'm not home home, but I'm at my house in Somerville recovering. Zach made it here safe and sound last night. Kat was nice enough to pick him up from the airport. Right now i'm just resting here on the couch with Zach and Rachele

We're watching the OSU v. Michigan game, GO BUCKS!!! The picture is the lame attempt at the "o" and "h" from ohio. Whatever. Anyways, I'm tired so I'm about to take a nap. I've got to rest up today so I can entertain Zach tomorrow. P.S. anyone who had a hand in the making the "Zachage" gets my thanks! :)

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Zach G said...

Our blogs are coming together!!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Gem said...

I'm glad you're all right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home